Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Driving Range

Last Saturday the weather was beautiful, so we tried to think of things to do outside... we decided to give the driving range a try. It was Matt & Nolan's first time going there and they thoroughly enjoyed it! Phil hit a few, and even I hit 2 (it was not pretty - but I'll throw a picture in for humor's sake.)



3 comments:

Carie said...

I love the pic of you and your gorgeous belly swinging the club.

Mike and Shelby said...

ditto on carie's comment! What a fun family outing!

Papasan said...

Team Armadillo sure is a family that loves to have fun and play together. Who knows, with practice the boys may grow up to be golf pros. And as for Phil and Steph, they will still be out there, swinging those clubs and having fun together while their grandchildren watch them.