A few weeks ago, Nolan was feeling a little under the weather on a Sunday... so he, Cody & I stayed home from church. While home we...
Constructed a temple using blocks (inspired by the church magazine cover Nolan is displaying here... all his idea by the way!)
Notice how it evolved to include "Book of Mormon guys" a front lawn & diveway. I think if he doesn't become a soldier, policeman or fireman - Nolan may be an architect. =)
Gave Cody a bath (sorry no "during " pictures, but here's the end result...)

And, of course, cuddled with our little Cody


It was such a wonderful few hours... have I mentioned how much I miss my Nolan?
3 comments:
I think you have two real treasures there - and two more that aren't in the pictures now. We're so proud of you all, especially in how well your 3 sons are turning out. Really cool kids!
Cody is so cute!
Love the last picture
Post a Comment