I know people often get sick of other people constantly saying how adorable and perfect their children are, but in the case of my little Cody, it's all true.
It probably has something to do with the fact that his needs are pretty simple right now, he is only 3 months old - so not much gets to him if those needs are being met
(and he's too young to disobey or talk back...).
On another tangent... I always laugh when I see pictures of him, 'cause it never really looks like him to me. But Phil took these a few weeks ago, and they are spot on. So, all you Cali/Zonie relatives, here is a sneak peak of the little one. 5 days and counting...



3 comments:
He IS so cute! Just adorable.
Beautiful pictures! And it is YOUR blog; brag about your perfect kids all you want. ;)
He is adorable! And ALL your boys seem pretty perfect to me. :) You have every right to brag, brag, brag and brag some more. I love reading how much my friends love and adore their kids!
Post a Comment