Monday, April 26, 2010

6 Months

OK, so Cody is really almost 8 months old, but we'll let that slide.

I decided it would be fun to compare pictures & stats for all 3 boys at this landmark age... (and yes, the pictures are actually from each boy at 6 months even if the post is a little behind)


Matthew


20lbs 5oz

29 1/2 inches




Nolan
17lbs 6oz

27 1/4 inches




Cody


21lbs 2oz

28 3/4 inches


And there you go - a peek at the past of my 3 sweet boys.

4 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

Oh, I remember Matthew's cute curls!

That Cody...what an adorable brute he is!

heidi said...

oh my stars. matt's curls make him look like a perfect cherub!

Becca said...

wow, heidi, i was going to say almost exactly the same thing! i love those curls. of course, nolan and cody are very cute too!

Papasan said...

Great pictures! Wouldn't it be cool to also see how the boys parents looked when they were 6-months old? I'm sure we can dig some up for you.