I'll start with Nolan, just because I have a lot of pictures of him since summer includes his birthday...
(special birthday cupcake - compliments of our very dear friends - thank you!)
Nolan had a great summer, we celebrated birthday #6! 


(if you guessed Deadliest Catch - you're good!)


(special birthday cupcake - compliments of our very dear friends - thank you!) Nolan had a great summer, we celebrated birthday #6!

There was going to be a big pool party bash, but it sort of fell through. I was going to try throwing together some kind of friend party, but Nolan was being Nolan, so in exasperation, I asked him if he would rather have a party and invite his friends or get a "big" Lego set.
Any guesses on what his answer was?
Clue: we now have this at our house...

So we just had a "family" party - which was pretty great because Grandma Diane & Grandpa Dave were in town! Good Times...

Moving on - the boys got the chance to catch a new (to us) reality show... I dare you to guess what it was...


We spent a good amount of time at the pool where Nolan learned (on his own - because we all know with Nolan there is NO other way) to swim! Yay Nolie! (sorry no pictures...)
Nolan also spent TONS of time outside this summer - our next door neighbors get a nanny for their 3 kidlets in the summer so they can be home - and that suited Nolan just fine, he had almost unlimited access to his BFF Hudson (& crew) and LOVED it!

This is one of the (many) times they flooded the sandbox... There was also MUCH scooter riding.
And, we added a new obsession to the mix - Super Mario Bros. - specifically this guy...
And, we added a new obsession to the mix - Super Mario Bros. - specifically this guy...


All in all Nolan's summer was fantastic!
1 comments:
That cupcake with the giant sprinkles looks awesome! I need to get me some of those.
Post a Comment