Last night while driving Matt to basketball practice I had the following conversation...
Matt: Mom, what does 'pupil' mean?
Me: It's the black, center part of your eye.
Matt: It also means student.
Me: That's right! I forgot about that definition...
Matt: That's what you have kids for, to help you remember things you forget.
Me: Oh, (snickering inwardly...) so your going to remember everything I forget?
Matt: Well, all the things I've learned.
Me: That sounds good to me!
Matt: Yep! That's why you have kids... to have a secondary brain!
OK, so I was dying at this point! The secondary brain comment did me in... Although, I must say (sadly) I think he's right. He is becoming my Secondary Brain. I guess that was a perk of having children I never anticipated. I suppose it's only fair, seeing as how I was fairly good at remembering things before I had kids... Totally worth it trade off! Love my Matt!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Secondary Brain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment