Thursday, January 17, 2008

Rudolph the Red Nosed Pirate?


So, I went up to check on Nolan after he had been "put to bed" and this is what I found...
yes, those are antlers on his head...



...a little later, he had changed into this.
A little more "piratey" (if pirates without antlers are your 'thing')...
I especially like the grin! Can't you just hear the "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!"
Love this kid!!! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey stephi! I am so glad one of us finally made a blog! I can't wait to see more updates and pictures!! I Love you SO much, and miss you all! (Phil, Matt, Nolan, Steph!) I can't wait for Matt's baptism, if we can make it. I am also very excited about a party I was meaning to talk to you about... for some ideas maybe? Anywho, I love you all bunches and I miss you a ton!!
Love
Sally

P.S:
Beautiful job Steph!

Tonya said...

That is so awesome! My kids are totally into dress up right now.

Melinda said...

What a character!! How funny...and yes....I can hear the pirate "arrr" too.....how fun.