Thursday, April 17, 2008

Simply the Best

When I got home from youth activity night last night, I found this...

Just 'cause. Don't I have the sweetest husband?

6 comments:

Carie said...

That rocks. I will have to try that for Mark sometime.

Jeppson Clan said...

Too sweet. Flower petals? I am impressed.

Meggan said...

what kind of cake is that? phil needs to make a call to joses right now.

are you ever moving back here? are you going to have more kids? just some random questions i was thinking about the other day.

Steph said...

Hey Megg!

It's a cookie!

I so desperately want to move back there you don't even know, but I don't think it's in the cards right now...

As to other children, I'm in negotiations with Phil, I'm not real sure how that's going though...

Oh, and I'm probably going to be visiting sometime this summer! Yay!

Tonya said...

Wow, that is so sweet! I LOVE cookie cakes. Hooray that you are going to visist!

Meggan said...

Yeah, I understand about the negotiations not going well. Why can't they just know that women know these kinds of things???