Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Dad Got Married!

So..


Team Armadillo is on vaca in Cali... mostly 'cause my Dad got married!

Her name is Anne (just like Anne of Green Gables... "with an 'e'"...love it!) and she is wonderful! They are currently honeymooning in Hawaii (I know so rough...) and we're patiently waiting for them to get back, so we can get to know Anne better & spend some time with Papa Dale.


The wedding was beautiful... my 5 (+1) favorite moments...

1. My sweet Daddy tearing up before he even saw Anne... in anticipation and happiness

2. The Bride, she was gorgeous (FYI, she has impeccable taste...)

3. Uncle Bruce's toast (he was the best man)... it made me laugh, it made me cry, it was perfect!

4. My sister Sally asking my Dad to dance a swing song with her (they learned together a while back) and Sarah, Anna & I each cutting in (we all got to dance with our Dad, so awesome!)

(look, that's me! )

5. My Grandpa & Grandma dancing with Matt (all 3 together) and singing along to the song to Matt. (unfortunately, we didn't get pictures of this, I am so sad! - this is picture of my amazing Grandparents dancing together...)

6. My darling boys asking my sisters' very cute teenage friends to dance & then dancing with them... I always knew they'd be lady-killers, I just didn't think it would start so early!


A few more darling pictures of people I love...




2 of my 3 boys (Phil was behind the camera)

My Sis Heather &


Her hubby Marc & sweet daughter Tessa

Sis Anna Banana (BYU student extraordinaire)


Sis' Sarah & Sally

Uncle Bruce (FYI, he's very secure in his manhood...)

Uncle John & Aunt Linda

Grandpa Fred & his lifetime friend Shika cutting a rug!

It was a beautiful day, full of love, family & happiness - and now, on with the party!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

How fun! Great pictures, too!

Carie said...

Wow Steph, it looks like a wonderful wedding. Congratulations to your dad.
(How cute are your boys?)

Meggan said...

Wait a second. I think I know her. Is she like 35 years old? Or am I going crazy?