Sorry, no pics... I'm using Phil's parent's computer, so there are no available pictures... I'll post some later, though.
Today my little Nolie bug turned 4. Unbelievable! Matt, Nolan & I celebrated by going to Toys R Us, where he got to pick out a toy (Legos). We then went to the park where we met up with our good friends Jennie, Ethan & Kate. Matt ripped a hole in his new shorts sliding down a rubber hill (grrrr!) but other than that it was a lot of fun. Then we went to Micky D's for lunch, the kids played in the "playplace" for a while, then we went to Cinnamon Productions and got super cute cupcakes to celebrate. The boys all got snakes, Kate got a butterfly & Jennie & I just got boring (but delicious) plain cupcakes and Nolan got a cool gift from Jen, E & Kate (Legos). That brought us to 3 o'clock. Nolan then begged to come back to Grandpa & Grandma's so he could actually play with and enjoy his new toys (Legos).
We also celebrated on Father's Day (mostly because everyone was all together and Phil had to leave for "home" the next day), we had cake and a few presents from us (Legos) & Uncle Marc, Aunt Heather & Tessa (Legos). Can you see a pattern here?
I am so thankful for my little Nolan. He is my Birthday buddy! He has the BEST laugh and a great imagination. I love him so much, he brings such fun & happiness to Team Armadillo. I'm happy to say I can't remember life without him (and I wouldn't want to). I am so grateful he got to come to our family. Happy Birthday Nolie! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Nolan! I remember when you were pregnant with him and then when I brought you dinner when he was 2 days old. I can't believe time has flown by so fast.
Let's meet up while you're in town. Church is always really too crazy to talk.
Happy Birthday Nolan! We are missing you Dunn family, but are glad you are having such a great time with family!
Hey Megg... just so you know, the dinner you brought that night chicken broccoli casserole) is now a family favorite & when I'm making menus for the week and ask Nolan what he wants for dinner, he always says "Chicken Broccoli Casserole!!!"
And, I cannot believe how grown up your sweet kids are, time does fly by quickly!
Nolan is adorable. Happy (late) bday!
Post a Comment