Hey Everyone!
Thanks for all the great reading ideas!
The titles our book club decided on are...
January - The Grand Sophy by Georgette Heyer
February - Outliers by Malcom Gladwell
March - The Blind Side by Michael Lewis
Books I am planning on reading soon (they are checked out from the library and sitting on my bookshelf...) are...
The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent
Marley and Me by John Grogan
The Road by Cormac McCarthy
The Eight by Katherine Neville
Oh, and I cannot account for any of these books as yet... The first 3 come highly recommended, so they are probably A OK, but the 4 I'm reading, I really don't know yet.
If you'd like more recommendations, you can check out goodreads.com - I have an account, so shoot me an e-mail if you want to be "friends"...
Happy reading!!!
3 comments:
(I just have to say: I LOVE the picture! The boys are growing up fast!)
thanks for the suggestions. Let us know how those others are when you finish reading them. :)
and cute picture of the boys.
Thanks for the Christmas card! Your sons are so handsome!
Post a Comment