1 hour playing in the snow with a 10 degree air temperature look like?
Something like this...
The whole crew (the boys and our back neighbors)
Nolan & Courtney (Jack's little sis')
1 hour playing in the snow with a 10 degree air temperature look like?
Something like this...
The whole crew (the boys and our back neighbors)
Posted by Steph at 5:02 PM
Labels: adventures
4 comments:
Love the pictures, especially the boys' cute/cold faces! Isn't this at least as fun as being in California? Smile!
Looks like fun! Love their rosy cheeks.
I took James out to play yesterday too. He loves the snow! He doesn't care how cold he gets; he doesn't want to come inside. I, however, do care how cold I get, and brought him inside after about 45 minutes. I'm glad he had fun.
those poor chilly cheeks! hope you enjoyed some nice hot chocolate after the sleddingadventures!
Post a Comment