Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Good One

Here's the lone pie that made it out of the fray that was 11/06/08... Not too shabby, huh?



Also, so you all can see that we did salvage the goal of sending 3 yummy treats to the bake sale, these are the finished products. (Thanks Mer for the yummy Pumpkin Sugar Cookie recipe! And again, a special thanks to Phil for the delectable brownies...)







This one is just for Grandma... look how pretty this wreath I made for one of the pies was! Unfortunately, there was no pie to go with the wreath... =(




So there you have it, it all worked out in the end! And that concludes this frivolous post.

5 comments:

legendre family said...

I am impressed steph ... not only did you homemake the treats but you wrapped them up so pretty ! Look out for the DUNN FAMILY BAKERS !!! Everyone has a few mishaps in the kitchen ... :)

Melinda said...

I am jealous of your culinary talent. I wish I had talent like yours!! I should spend more time when I cook and making everything LOOK delicious....then it doesn't matter if it tastes horrible, right?

I'm sorry about your cooking mishap.....but, it the long run, everything looks like they turned out great. Good Job!

Jeppson Clan said...

Those looks beautiful! Great job. Sorry about your pie trials those kind of days stink.

Mike and Shelby said...

What a pretty wreath! All the treats look yummy. It was for a good cause, at least, right? I'm sure you'll still get the blessings for the effort. Sorry again, it didn't work out for you! :(

Megan said...

Yummy!