We've had a few unusually nice days (50+ degrees) this month. When that happens I, along with pretty much every parent I know, kick our kids outside to enjoy it before we dip back down to the 20's.
Anyhow, I looked out, as I was cooking dinner, to see what they were up to and this is what I found.
Matt, Nolan and 2 of our neighbors kids (Jack - Matt's BFF & Hudson - Nolan's BFF) playing football - the teams were...
Matt & Hudson
and
Jack & Nolan
But, I think the thing that rocketed it into the stinkin' cute category, was these two...
Chloe (Hudson's big sis') & Courtney (Jack's little sis')
The Cheerleaders
Have I said how much I love our neighborhood? Totally made my day!




2 comments:
How great is that!?! I love it! I'm glad you were able to take pictures!
I love your backyards!
Post a Comment