Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Last Christmas Decoration

Yes, I still have this "decoration" up. If you can't tell what it is, it's my front door plastered with all the Christmas cards, pictures and letters we received this year. As ready as I usually am for the Christmas stuff to go away every year, I always have a hard time parting with the cards... they just make me feel happy! Maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I hate tearing down the cards, too. And we had to right away this year because of the house being on the market and all. phooey.

Mike and Shelby said...

I hear you! It's always the last holiday decor to come down at our house. I love all the festive holiday decor taking over my house the month of December, but by Jan 1st, I am so ready for my plain, boring, clean walls back. ....EXCEPT for my cards! They usually stay up all of January too. It is my favorite!

heidi said...

stay strong. i finally took my cards down because scarlett was going nuts pulling them down. now they are all in a box staring at me. it's hard to throw cards away when there are faces looking at you.