Prince Ben knew he had found the most beautiful and perfect princess for him, and he was so happy, and very excited, to call her his.
Princess Anna knew she had met the prince of her dreams and couldn't stop smiling her radiant smile.


The Prince and Princess held hands all day, just as all newly married royalty should.
Their beatific bliss was contagious -
The Prince's family was happy to welcome such a graceful and fair princess to their family.

The Princess' Daddy was so, so proud and jubilant for his lovely daughter...

and the Princess' Mommy was herself beautiful in her joy and love for her daughter's happiness.
The Princess' dress was exquisite.
All of the Princess' sisters were present to celebrate her bliss with her.
Little Lady Tessa was pleased to be there, and...

while some of the other princes in attendance were up to mischief involving the coach the Prince and Princess would later leave in...

The fair maidens, that have not yet found their true loves, prepared for the tossing of the lovely bouquet.
The Prince and Princess shared a first, very romantic, dance together.
Finally the time arrived for the Prince and Princess to leave on their honeymoon - the Princess looked ravishing, and they left to the well wishes of many who love them.
Congratulations Prince Ben & Princess Anna!
Forever may you live -
Happily ever after.














7 comments:
What an adorable post, Steph. Cute wedding.
What a beautiful wedding!
beautiful pictures! I can tell your family has a lot of love for each other.
Loved the pictures...the newly weds look positively in-love. Glad you had a good time!!!
I'm so glad you got to go be with your sisters, they are the best! Fun post and great pictures!
WHAT A SWEET POST! (THAT IS OUR ASSIGNED TEMPLE! ONE THAT IS CLOSE TO OUR HEARTS TOO-MY GRANDMA WAS A TEMPLE WORKER THERE AND I CAN FEEL HER SPIRIT EVERYTIME I GO!) I LOVE HER WEDDING COLORS, SO PRETTY.
Thanks Steph for the cute story and beautiful pics! That was so sweet of you! :-) I'm so glad you could come. Love you!
Post a Comment