Monday, February 23, 2009

How to Tell When Your Other Son Needs a Haircut






Seriously, this kid has SO MUCH HAIR!
It looked like there was a small cat in the trash when I was done.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, what a cutie!! I sure miss being that kid's primary teacher. Tell him Sister Cox says hi and she misses him!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephy, Great Pictures!!!

Can't wait for Mamasan to see them. We both miss the boys and their crazy but fun loving ways. We miss all of you!!! Can't wait till we get together again. Will it be there or here .... who knows?

And yes, you are brave putting those "great" pictures of you up there too. Love to see how mischievous you still are.

Hmmm, I think you are getting even more mischievous because of the influence of Nolan and Matt. Or are they being influenced by you and Phil .... Hmmmm???
Luv, Papasan