Nolan came up to me one day, a few weeks ago, and said, "Mom, I have a great idea!"
And you know what, it was a great idea.
He thought we should have a picnic (in the van, you have to get creative when it's 20 degrees outside...). So, picnic we did!
We made a menu/check-list
Put together the food
Went to the park (or the parking lot of the park)
Enjoyed our delicious lunch
Laughed, talked and took some silly pictures.
It was a GREAT time! Thanks Nolie! =)









7 comments:
LOVE the silly picture. What a great mother and son date!
Teddy Grahams are my very favorite snack food.
That WAS a great idea Nolan.
That is so cute!... Very good idea Nolan!
I tagged you in 2 posts... Check it out!
micahshappilyeverafter.blogspot.com
Love the creativity! Great idea.
These kinds of posts just melt my heart!!! Think of the fond memories they'll have of their picnic in the 'park'ing lot! What a great idea. Love the drawn list too! A budding artist!
You are such a good mom. I need to do more things like this. Thanks for the idea Nolan!
Next time, I'm comin' too. Noland is such a cutie! Great idea.
Post a Comment