Thursday, March 5, 2009

My friend Shelby posted this on her blog & it sounds like fun! So here we go...

The first five...People to leave a comment on this post will receive something made by me.
However, there are some limitations:
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.... by December '09.
4. You have no clue what it is going to be - cards, bows, shoes, a bag, frames or a little invention of my own. I may even bake something and mail it to you . Who knows? Not you that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. It may blow your mind!
Here's the catch, if you choose to do this, you must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog.

Sounds like an adventure if ever I heard one!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

How crazy is that!! I may have to add it to my blog now....hopefully no one will post anything, or I may have to use my creative mind....which, in all reality, doesn't really exist. I am so excited though, that I was the first to comment. How fun is that??

Micah said...

I think this is way cool and I am so doing it! Now Im all excited!

Daydreams and Reality said...

Sounds like alot of fun! I'll be totally surprised...in fact, if you wait too long I will forget that I posted and wonder what the 'gift' is for..wait..that would really make it a surprise!

Whitneys said...

Ok Steph, am I too late? I check out your blog every once in a while. I think anything you make is fabulous! You are so creative and talented. I remember your crazy cute recipe cards for recipe exchange. I was always scrambling to even make a copy of mine.
Oh, and here's an official CONGRATULATIONS on your new little one! I am truly sooooo excited for you. You have absolutely adorable boys. I would love to see a cute little Dunn girl though. Either way they will be just perfect!