Thursday, March 5, 2009

This Picture

I love a lot of things about this picture - but there are 2 things I don't...




1. The photographer didn't tell Phil to sit up straighter (seriously, you can't see things like that when you're in the picture...)

2. The big hole in the middle of the picture, right between Matt & Nolan. It looks like someone is missing.

Although, I cannot fix this picture - that space (the one that looks like someone is missing) will be filled in about 6 months!

We are so excited!

11 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

Congratulations! Hooray! Awesome, fantastic! You guys have the cutest kids!

Meredith said...

Congratulations! I'm SO excited and happy for you! I knew that you wanted another one...and I'm so glad that you will be able to fill that missing spot in your family! YAY!!!

Megan said...

Congrats!!! You are such good parents.

Melinda said...

Congrats!!

heidi said...

you are so clever!!! congrats!!!

Becca said...

"someone" is missing . . . :) I'm so happy for you, Steph!

Micah said...

I think the way you did that was really neat! And it really does look like someone is missing! Congratulations again!

Mike and Shelby said...

That is thrilling news!!! Congratulations to all four of you! Cute way to announce it. :)

Hmmm, maybe I need to venture into making "baby items" now ...thanks for an excuse to broaden my creativity!

Meggan said...

Oh what? Wow!!!! Congratulations!! How are you feeling? You are so far along and that is fabulous news!

Jessica said...

Yah!!! I am so excited!!! I love how you announced!

Daydreams and Reality said...

All I can say is ...."YEAH!! YEAH!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!"...when's the baby shower!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family!!!