Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Crib

A while back, I posted about my bumper pad dilemma. And about my wonderful MIL - "Mamasan". Well, she is here now to help with the "Big boys" while Phil & I are at the hospital welcoming Cody. She also brought/shipped all the stuff we needed to make bumper pads for Cody's room. It took ALL day Tuesday, she worked so, so, hard (and I tried to help)... Anyhow, I am ecstatic to report - I LOVE them! We went shopping a few days later for sheets to "match" and to our great surprise came home with brown! (Phil says "How will we know if we need to change them?") But I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how everything turned out!

Thank you Mamasan! =)






Oh, and we ended up having to buy a new crib - which, I also LOVE!!! Especially in combo with the cool bedding!

4 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

it looks fantastic! well done ladies! i love your new crib too! so fun. good luck with everything on tuesday!

Carie said...

Really really darling. You mother in law is so talented (not to mention such a great addition to our bookclub when she is in town.)

heidi said...

LOVE IT!. this makes me feel like i am in a nice breezy warm place. you will need it this winter!!!

Mike and Shelby said...

It looks SO good! What a blessing to have "mamasan" in your life!