I love love love that picture with all three of your boys! Congrats! He is one handsome little guy!
So glad he's here! I know you all are thrilled, and you're probably happy to not be pregnant anymore as well! Can I bring you dinner next week?
Congratulations! Good work, momma!
Beautiful !!! Congratulations to you all. Can't wait to see the pictures of Stephanie holding Cody, surrounded by the rest of the family.Now Nolan is a "Big Brother" too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love love love that picture with all three of your boys! Congrats! He is one handsome little guy!
So glad he's here! I know you all are thrilled, and you're probably happy to not be pregnant anymore as well! Can I bring you dinner next week?
Congratulations! Good work, momma!
Beautiful !!! Congratulations to you all. Can't wait to see the pictures of Stephanie holding Cody, surrounded by the rest of the family.
Now Nolan is a "Big Brother" too.
Post a Comment