Yes, we had a few of those moments while we were visiting in California. Here are some of them. Better late than never, right?
2nd Cousins Ally & Megan & "the boys" apparently we need to work on silly faces with our kids - the girls totally showed them up! ;)
Cody meets Great Grandpa & Grandma
Great Grandma, Cody & (adorable) Aunt Sally
(stylish) Aunt Sarah & Cody
Cody & Great Grandpa
Papa Dale & Cody
(great) Uncle Bruce & Cody (the #3s) - seriously...
HOW CUTE IS THIS PICTURE?!?
I realize most of these moments revolved around Cody - but lets face it, if you add a baby to any moment the awwww factor goes up exponentially!
I realize most of these moments revolved around Cody - but lets face it, if you add a baby to any moment the awwww factor goes up exponentially!
But, it really was special to see so much family & for everyone to meet Cody.
Wonderful family. Special memories. Good times.
Wonderful family. Special memories. Good times.
1 comments:
I agree...and I AWWWWWWED at every picture Cody was in! :)
Post a Comment