Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Matt turns 10!

Can you believe it? My Matt is 10!


We celebrated as a family on his actual birthday -

Cake #1 - an homage to the Indianapolis Colts
(pre-Super Bowl loss - that was a sad day for some members of Team Armadillo...)


then Phil, Nolan, Matt and 2 of his bestest friends got to go see -


and then hang out, eat pizza & play PS2 & Wii on President's Day.


(cup) Cake #2 - sorry, no picture...

but imagine a cupcake with 10 candles... can you say porcupine?

I can't believe we're in double digits...

2 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

every year that passes, makes me sit back and say, "ALREADY!?!"

Happy Birthday Matt! He is a handsome 10 year old!

Becca said...

10?? Wait! He just turned eight! I distinctly remember speaking at his baptism just last month. You can't tell me two years have really gone by. Really??

Oh, Happy Birthday, Matt! I will forever think of you as one of my own kids. I love you lots.

Sister Cox