Monday, February 15, 2010

Nolan's Broken Arm

Yeah, so I've been slacking (...again... no suprise right?)... I figured I should still document Nolan's first broken bone, though. He broke his arm the LAST DAY of our holiday vacation in California running down this hill...

Fortunately the break wasn't too bad - he was only in his cast for 3 weeks... but still.

I'll bet you can never guess what color cast he picked!

Anyway, the cast is off (and has been for about 3 weeks now - see I told ya' "SLACKER"), and all is well. He's back to his normal jumpy, runny, funny self... Not that any of that stopped when he had his cast on... (you try and keep a 5 year old boy from doing all that stuff 24/7!) but he's "allowed" to do them all again.

Hooray for healthy bodies that heal themselves! (and cute boys.)

3 comments:

Julia said...

Holy Cow! That was quite a spill! And what trooper, He just gets right back up, nothing to it. How did you guys find out his arms was broken? Did he just tell you that it hurt?

Steph said...

That video is actually the run before the spill that broke his arm... but they pretty much looked the same. I just wanted everyone to get a feel for how STEEP the hill was!

Mike and Shelby said...

Is this the first 'casualty' you've had with a house full of boys!?! I'd say not bad, if so! Glad he's all healed up now!