Monday, August 22, 2011

Family Pictures

We had the blessing of getting our family pictures done over the summer by an amazing photographer that we just happen to know personally. She is so, so talented and awe inspiring in so many ways. We are thrilled with the results! To see her blog post of the shoot go here.



Thanks again Meredith!


OH!!! And I almost forgot! I wanted to wait until the pics were done...


Remember this?


Oh, yeah. That's EXACTLY what I'm wearing in the pictures! Suffice it to say, MY DAD AND HIS ANNE ARE INCREDIBLE - and there are strangers in the world that will do the silliest of kind deeds. I feel so, so loved. Thanks again and love to Dad, Anne and the Ord Family!

1 comments:

Carie said...

Those pictures are gorgeous. I LOVE the one of you and Phil (on her site).

And the skirt is SO cute. What a lovely dad to help you find it!