Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School 2011

Summer went way too fast - again.

The "big boys" started back to school last Wednesday - and Cody and I miss them terribly.
Seriously, he asks me at least 10 times a day "Where's Matt?" - "Where's Nolan?"

Can you believe 6th Grade for Matt? I am so sad for so many reasons, one of the biggest being,
this will be his last year at the best Elementary school EVER.
The biggest of course - that he is growing up much too fast.


Doesn't he look thrilled?
He did get the teacher he wanted. Cute side note... one of his friends that had Mrs. N a few years ago gave her this compliment...
"Mrs. N is just too good to be true."
I think that is probably the sweetest compliment I've ever heard payed to a teacher.


Nolan is in 2nd grade? Wait, what?!? When did that happen?
Nolan also got the teacher he/we wanted. She just happens to be the teacher Matt had in 4th grade, and we LOVE her! 

Funny side story for Nolan. Since last Monday, he's lost 2 more teeth. He has now lost 6 total, only 2 of which have been "replaced". Poor kid, can't eat raw veggies very well. But man that smile is cute!

I also have to say, I love these pictures, especially for Nolan, because he LOVES to climb this tree.



We're so excited for good things this year!

1 comments:

Papasan said...

We're truly proud of the boys and are amazed at how fast they are growing up. We're also very proud of their parents and how amazing they are too.