
Oh little blue car,
You've been so grand.
Your Honda name -
A stellar brand.
You were the first car
I ever bought.
I've always been glad
It was you I got.
Your heater works,
Your air does not.
I guess you could say,
You're smokin' hot!
You were there
for courtship and marriage,
And gamely hauled
Our baby carriage.
You were the first ride
Of my two sweet boys.
And for years had a trunk
Full of sand and toys.
You've seen us through many a life altering change.
Not seeing you in the garage will be strange.
I am thankful for all the years you've given,
I know you will make it to Honda Heaven.
Oh little blue car,
Rest now and know,
We'll miss you, we love you,
And now off you go.
3 comments:
I didn't know you were a poet! I am impressed.
Yeah. That was good! So when do you want me to come over and landscape with you? I guess I can just call tomorrow after school. Get directions. If you're still up for it...
You're so talented! How crazy we both just got rid of old cars!!!
Post a Comment