I got to go and see Wicked a week ago today... A super fun, wonderful and dynamic lady I know from church called and bought group tickets and got us amazing seats. (THANK YOU CHERI!)
So... a group of us went together. (Unfortunately, most of them had family members with them, but not me... :( fortunately, I had great company (thanks Linda!)...) We went and had dinner at this excellent Italian buffet before (so yum!) and then headed to the show. It was great! I had a wicked, wonderful time! I thought it was really neat how they worked the whole story of Oz into this play, so it all made just a little more sense. Bottom line, two thumbs way up! =)

2 comments:
Did the entire ward go except for us?!
But really, I'm glad you had fun! I would love to have gone and seen it again! It's pretty awesome!
Oh, that's so cool you got to see WICKED!! Isn't it the BEST? I am dying to go again.
Post a Comment