OK, so I know it's like 2 weeks later, but here's the low-down...
While in Cali we...
CELEBRATED
1 wedding (the previously mentioned union of my Dad & Anne)
1 Baptism (My bro-in-law Marc... so exciting!)
Father's Day & 2 Birthdays (FD & 1 of the birthdays sort of happened at the same time...)
WENT
to the temple
to the pool x2
to the beach x2
to the park ?x
Ikea x2 (yes, I'm obsessed... how cute are these two?)
to the Movies x3 (enjoyed them all)

and Legoland (awe-some!!!)
& ALSO...
helped my sis & fam move (isn't their new place super cute?!)


and read 3 books (enjoyed them all)
Man this post took forever! No wonder I kept putting it off... but there ya' go... our vacation in a nut shell!




4 comments:
what a great way to sum up your trip! And how neat is it that we both recently had family members baptized?!
Very cool! Sounds like a great vacation. I love blogs can also double as a family journal!
Matthew gave me the cutest note on Sunday, remind me to tell you about it. He is such a sweetie.
I'm so bummed that we didn't get together while you were here. Where was I???
Please tell me, WHERE is that pool with the playground? That looks like heaven for these children.
Did you like The Host? I loved the twilight series but havent read The Host yet.
Post a Comment