Thanks Mer for the fun idea!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot...anything you remember!
2. Repost this on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you! It's pretty funny to see the responses! And if you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are participating in this game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!
Oh, and all you normal-non-commenters...please comment! If you don't have a blog, I'll post another comment on this blog with a memory I have of you!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Memories
Posted by Steph at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'd have to say that my memory of you was you showing up at my door on my birthday this past year with a sweet gift, and a card made by you. It totally made my day, since Eric was out of town and no one remembered my birthday. It meant so much to me that you would do that! I want to cry just remembering it! :)
Okay, I came over here to talk Breaking Dawn, but this is fun too!
I remember the enrichment meeting I had when you were leaving and I was taking over. Boy, I had no idea what I was getting into. Crazy calling. Anyway, the meeting was really emotional and we were so sad to see you go.
Okay, back to BD. love, Love, LOVED it. So much. I loved every part. It sucked me into it from the very first paragraph. It was way better than I thought the saga was going to end. Although, I do think it was easier for me to relate to than a teenager, which I do remind myself, that is her target audience. What did you think? Leave me a comment on my post about the book (from a few days ago). I'll put on there that there are spoilers so we don't ruin it for anyone.
Okay, I left a comment back on my blog about BD to further our conversation. I didn't want to ruin it for any of your readers that are still reading... ;-)
How did I miss this post yesterday? I did this memory post a while back too. It was fun to read the responses.
Of course, I mentioned in your email that you are famous for your Jolly Gingerbread recipe at my house. I make it every Christmas and think of you.
Then I remember when we had you guys over for dinner when you were fairly new in the ward. We were childless and you only had one, but it was fun talking and getting to know you. (We meant to continue inviting you and other young couples...but then we moved!) It was also good to see you guys at the TC ward reunion a couple years ago. (I think you traveled the farthest to make it!)
Post a Comment