Saturday, May 9, 2009

An Early Mother's Day Gift

Matt & Nolan decided they want to start a rock band "The Geico Geckos" - consisting of themselves and a few of their favorite stuffed animals...




I attended their latest concert and was pleasantly suprised by their closing number.

For your viewing pleasure...


Encore anyone?

4 comments:

Julia said...

Encore! Encore! The Geico Geckos Rock my socks off! ;)

Becca said...

Oh, my! I love, love, LOVE those boys! Happy Mother's Day, Steph.

Papasan said...

I think that the boys should start working on a "hot song" to welcome Mamasan (aka Grandma) with when she next arrives. Given the time that they have to prepare for it, the song should be FANTASTIC and it should make her day. And just think, they have all summer to practice it! lol lol

Mike and Shelby said...

oh, someone seriously get me a kleenex! That was so cute! I'll totally buy a ticket to their concert when they go public.

Happy Mother's Day.