Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Drumroll please...

It's a BOY!!!
We are all so excited! =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
I couldn't be happier for you guys.
you will love it.
Best wishes!!!

Carie said...

Really exciting Steph, congratulations!

Meredith said...

Congrats! You make good boys!

Julia said...

Congrats Stephanie! I'm so happy for you! That is way exciting!

Becca said...

I'm excited for you, Steph! (and for the rest of the family too--I bet Matt and Nolan are very excited about getting a baby brother.)

Jeppson Clan said...

I was thinking about you all day on the fifth and just got to a computer.
Congratulations! They will be the 3 amigos or Armadillos...

Meggan said...

yipee! i knew it! good think you make such cute ones. wow, you and tonya are the baby boy making machines!

Megan said...

70% probable? Just kidding. Congrats!

Mike and Shelby said...

wahoo! I bet Matt and Nolan are excited too! Congrats.

So, did the Dr. confirm Phil's educated guess that it is going to be a 'baby?'