A few days ago, Matt brought home some seed starters they had done at school as part of their study of plants... He brought home
1. a Sunflower
2. a Pinto Bean
3. a Lima Bean
now, aside from the sunflower, I don't know that any of these would have been my choice for a first attempt at a garden, but I figured we'd go with what we got!
So, Nolan & I picked up some planting containers, dirt & a watering can (and then decided we also wanted to try tomatoes & strawberries, as well as Petunias...).
Then we set to work -
The Strawberry & Tomato starters were cool - they come with a soil pellet that you soak in water. It grows like magic, very neat!



Nolan was so excited & it really was fun!



Nolan was so excited & it really was fun!



2 comments:
hurray for gardens! How neat Nolan got to help out.
Looks like fun. Cant wait to see pictures of what grows.
Post a Comment