I figured it had been darn near FOREVER since I had posted... So, just to prove I'm alive, here's a quick, there's nothing going on post...
I was supposed to have jury duty today, but when I called in late yesterday (like the summons said I should) they said my service was cancelled, but considered complete & that I don't have to report for at least 3 more years... Yipee!
I have been to the chiropractor 5 times in the last 2 weeks... I threw my back out big time at the beginning of July & finally gave in to seeking help... so far I'm better, but not competely pain free...
Last weekend I went to the lake with the youth of our ward (12-18) who read the Book of Mormon over the summer. When I came home, my amazing, wonderful, handsome, fantastic husband had picked up the whole house, done some yard work I had been dreading and done all the laundry for me! I don't know what I did to deserve all of that wonderfulness, but I appreciated it so, so much & I love you Phil!!!!
The boys are on list 5 of 5 for the summer reading program... we should be able to finish by the end of the week! Yay!
Matt has read over 2000 pages this summer! (They are challenged to read 1000 at school & get to participate in a special assembly if they do so...) Go Matt!
We just found out today, that Matt gets to have the same sweet, wonderful teacher he had last year, and his best friend Jack is in his class too! Get this, he starts school in 1 WEEK!?! I can't believe how fast the summer has gone, and unlike last year (when I was totally ready for him to go back...) I'm sad he's going back to school. We have had so much fun together this summer doing nothing in particular. I'll miss him, but it'll be fun to have just Nolie & me time again too...
So there you go, like I said... not much going on.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Nothing going on...
Posted by Steph at 7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I didn't know you had a hurt back. That is the worst, I am glad it is better. I hope you will be completely healed soon.
Great job with your reading charts, we have ours somewhere around the house . . . probably stained and under the fridge.
Post a Comment