Friday, April 17, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

Yep! That would be the 5th of May...

That's the day we go for the ultrasound.

That's also the day we (hopefully) find out what our new little one is -

Phil says he already knows what it is - "It's a baby!"

4 comments:

Becca said...

My friend Emily had a dream while pregnant with her 2nd that she went to the ultrasound and the doctor said, "it's a chicken!" Now I think about that every time someone goes in for that first ultrasound. Boy? Girl? Chicken? bawk!

Mike and Shelby said...

oh, that Phil...he's so smart!

So exciting!

Keep us informed so I know what color to make your "homemade craft" from me. :)

Melinda said...

Phil what a "smarty pants"!!

Cinco de Mayo...how fun!! Please make sure you share when you know....I'm so excited for you!!

Jeppson Clan said...

Can't wait to hear who it will be!