Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kindergarten - really?

Can you believe we go to sign this cute thing up for Kindergarten today?



I have been having small panick attacks thinking of him with a huge backpack on walking into that big school all alone. Of course he won't be alone. Matt'll be with him...

And then I remember this commercial & think - he's gonna love school!

Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Becca said...

What a funny commercial! Good luck with school this fall Nolan! (and mommy)

Jeppson Clan said...

I hadn't seen that, it's so cute! I felt the same with Jay and I'm dreading him being gone ALL day next year. (Like Nolan with all day kindergarten).
He will love it though.

Mike and Shelby said...

that is a great commercial! too funny.

He will be fine, they always are! But, just 'cause you asked us to..."Good luck to both of you!" :)

Melinda said...

I love that commercial!! How funny!!! I can't believe he is starting kindergarten either....time really flies, huh?

Julia said...

That commercial was hilarious!! I'm sure Nolan will be great in kindergarten!