Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary

to us -
Happy Anniversary to us -
Happy Anniversary dear u-us -
Happy Anniversary to us!



10 years ago today the Team Armadillo franchise began.

It was the first of many of "the BEST days of my life".

Phil,

Thank you!

For loving me unconditionally,

for always making me smile,

for Matt, Nolan & Baby (gurgle!),

for being such a wonderful provider, husband & father,

for your patience,

for 10 wonderful years,

for eternity!

I love you always!

4 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

how sweet! I love that picture of the two of you! Happy 10th Anniversary!

Becca said...

That is a great picture! You two are such a sweet couple.

Papasan and Mamasan said...

Stephy,
I see that you are still the hopeless romantic. We are very grateful for not only how Phil turned out as a son to us and a husband for you, and father to your children. We are especially grateful for you and being the loving person that you are. You make each other complete. We can't wait to see you again!!
Best wishes and our love to you all, Papasan and Mamasan

JenD said...

Congrats!
Ten years is definitely worth celebrating.
The two of you are such an amazing example of a true love and devotion.
I'm so glad to know you both.
J