So, I had my first dream about the gender of the baby last night... I dreamed we were at our ultrasound (scheduled for next Tuesday...) and the Doctor said "There is a 70% probability that it is a boy..." I know I dream in very impressive lingo. Phil laughed at me when I told him. He said "Why only 70%?"
Anyway, I was just curious - what do you all think the newest member of Team Armadillo will be?
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
I Dreamed a Dream...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wouldn't a little pink be nice for a change? I'm voting for girl, just so you can have the best of BOTH worlds. :)
Even though there only seems to be a 30% of it -I think it will be a girl. :)
I think it's a boy.....
oh, boy! I loves boys. I'd be happy if you had a boy. Or a girl. Or a chicken. But let's hope it isn't a chicken.
i say boy!!
I think it's a girl...and am anxiously awaiting to hear what it is!!!
Post a Comment