So, here are a few pictures from the chaos (12 kids) that was Nolan's birthday party - we decided to take advantage of our large yard, the warm weather & children's general love of anything involving water & had a back yard water party! Good times...

Count 'em! Not one, but two crazy sprinklers!

An obstacle course, complete with inner tubes...

Over 150 water balloons!

Nolan's boat cake (he picked it himself... "I'm having a water party, so a boat would be good.")

He got spoiled with many thoughtful & wonderful gifts! Thanks everyone! Afterwards we asked him if he had a good time - "Yeah, pretty good."
Sigh, I guess that's better than No, it was terrible...

4 comments:
It looks like he had a lot of fun! I love what he said about the boat. :) And I know I've said it before, but you have some of the cutest boys!
of course they had fun! Looks like it was a wet blast!
What a great party! Water parties are definitely a plus when it comes to summer birthdays. There isn't too much you can do in December/January . . .
Looks like they had fun!! (Maybe I should have stayed for the party. :)!!) I can't believe that Nolan is getting that big....school is August.....how scary.
Post a Comment