Sunday, June 7, 2009

What do you think???

I think I... I mean Cody needs this shirt...

or maybe this one...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first Shirt for sure. Wow, can't believe you found that. It is perfect. You might need to just buy every size so he can just continue to grow up with it. haha! just kidding.

Melinda said...

I think it's perfect!! You HAVE to get it. Cody would just love it!! (Or you would, either way, it works!!)

Becca said...

yes and yes. Get both in different sizes so you can enjoy the armadillo theme longer. Oh, I see my thoughts are along the same lines as Acate, though I am just recommending one of each in a different size. Where did you find them?

Julia said...

Awesome find Steph! I think it's brilliant!

Mike and Shelby said...

1st off, I LOVE the name Cody.

and I like the shirts too, especially the orange one!

Anonymous said...

I love the name Cody!!!! Great choice.