I know it's been a while since I did one of these, but we had a great one last night...
We've been having some pretty crazy weather here lately (thunder, lightning, hail, rain...) and last night was no exception. Matt had Scouts last night, and Phil had to work late, so I had both boys... As we were driving home (in a relatively tame sprinkle following some pretty crazy rain & hail) the boys were behind me having a very in depth conversation about which superheros could survive out in the storm. I'm pretty sure you'd never catch a girl wondering about that!
And if you're wondering...
Yep!
Storm
Superman
Nope!
Boys are AWESOME!






2 comments:
I love it! I wish I could have been there to hear it. It sort of sounds like something my younger brothers would talk about. I think maybe, I'd like to have all boys. I'm not sure what I'd do with a girl. Boys are so much fun!
My house is filled with conversations about barbies, princesses, minnie mouse and pink dress up clothes. Maybe one day I'll have the blessing of all those muscular super heroes!?!? :)
Post a Comment