Saturday, June 13, 2009

Which One?

My amazing Mamasan (aka mother-in-law, I love her too much to call her something with such a negative conotation... so she's Mamasan...) is a doer. She read my blog about bumper pads and called within a few days saying she had purchased this pattern...
Today she went in search of fabric (since she lives in Cali - surf/beach stuff is a little more readily available). Then my wonderful Papasan (yes, that would be aka father-in-law...see previous reasoning for name) took, and e-mailed, pictures of the ones they found and thought I might like.

Have I ever mentioned how I SCORED in the thoughtful & loving in-law department? (Love you Mamasan & Papasan!!!)
Anyway...
These are my 2 favorites, but I can't decide which one.
#1

#2

Cody's room is Behr paint Sonata (530E-3)...

HELP!!!

7 comments:

Megan said...

The first one with the surf boards.

Julia said...

Hmm, that's tough! I think personally I like the second one. It has more variety. But then, I like the first one too, with it's dark blue background and cool shapes. ....I have no idea. I guess I'm not much help. Well, Good luck Stephanie!

Meredith said...

I like #1!!! So cute!

Melinda said...

I think #1 too.....it's pretty awesome. But, like you said last night...the "woodies" are pretty cool too. :)

Jeppson Clan said...

I love them both, but I think my fave is #1. I do love the red and the woodies in #2 though.

Becca said...

the first :)

Mike and Shelby said...

THAT IS A TOUGH CHOICE, BUT I THINK THE FIRST ONE, JUST BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE A BABY BLANKET/COMFORTER AND THE SMALLER PATTERN WORKS BETTER FOR THAT