Well, it's official now... My "little" Matt is 8 years old today! I cannot believe how fast the time has flown, it's strange how I don't really feel much older than I did 8 years ago, but it's fairly obvious with kids that the time has passed.I'm gonna copy Megg and list my 8 favorite things about Matt
(in no particular order)...
1. His laugh, it is so contagious and fun!
2. I love that he always tries his hardest on everything he does.
3. He is so smart!
4. He is the best big brother. He loves Nolan and takes good care of him.
5. He loves his Heavenly Father and has a testimony of his Savior & is so excited to be baptized!
6. He has an amazing imagination.
7. He is kind and caring. He is always concerned about others around him & always wants to help when he sees others in need.
8. He is a wonderful artist.
I am so thankful that 8 years ago, this amazing little boy joined our family and lives! I love him dearly and am grateful everyday for the blessing of being his mommy!
Happy Birthday Matt!

I love you my "Bug-a-boo"!
4 comments:
Yay for Matt! Happy Birthday! I was just thinking the other day about him getting baptized soon too. It's so great!
Eight is Great! Happy Birthday Matt!
Eight years old? How is that possible? These kids are growing up WAY too fast. Before we know it, we are going to be sending them on their missions.
You have such a great family, so much love!
Post a Comment