So, I love this book...

Probably because everytime I read it, I think of my Dad. My Dad is awesome!
I love so many things about him, that I know I won't do him justice here, but I will name a few that come to mind...
I love how kind and giving my Dad is, he is always willing to help
anyone, anywhere, anytime.
My Dad is strong, in so many ways.
My Dad is an amazing teacher. He is patient and knowledgable and he loves to share what he knows. I remember many, many times sitting at the table working on math homework...Dad at my side.
My Dad loves his girls, and would do anything for any one of us.
My Dad gives great hugs!
My Dad can do anything! I truly believe this! I have personally witnessed him juggling bowling balls (yes, bowling balls - 3 even!) building homes, planning killer vacations, teaching 9(?) year olds, and raising 5 daughters...
the list goes on!
My Dad is an incredible Grandpa. (I so need a picture with him and all 3 grandkids! Just picture the cutest little girl you ever saw (my niece)
in here somewhere...)

My Dad is fun! I still remeber fondly just he and I going to Magic Mountain for my birthday year after year, so great!

So, like I said at the beginning My Dad is Awesome!!!
I love you Dad & Happy Birthday!!!!
1 comments:
Sweetie I LOVE You soooooooo very much you make my heart soar!!!!! I am so very proud of the beautiful mother, wife, woman you have become!!
Love, Dad
Post a Comment