Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cub Scout Fever

Well, I am now the mom of a cub scout. (how cute is he?!?)




It must be recalled that I grew up with 4 sisters and no, zero, zip brothers, so I really have no clue what the scout thing entails. For instance, last night was the ...



"Blue and Gold Banquet".



Holy Cow! No idea it was such a big shindig! We had a great time by the way...


Anyhow, Matt is a super gun-ho cub scout. He wakes me up every morning, scout book in hand, asking me about some requirement he thinks he should pass off right that second. I love how into it he is, now I just need to jump in with him...

2 comments:

Carie said...

How exciting to have Matthew in scouts!

Meggan said...

Wow, cub scouts! I didn't realize that started at 8. That was one very major thing I was nervous about before I had Dylan. Glad to know that you're sort of liking it too!