So, we've been battling a cold/flu thing at our house, Phil got hit particularly hard, and I also kept Matt home from school a few days. These sick days all happened at once. So, one might ask out of extreme curiosity, what do you do with two young, rambunctous, grumpy (from being sick) boys to keep them quiet while your poor, unwell husband tries to get some much needed rest...
you watch Star Wars V, 3 times in 2 days...

play a few games...

read a few books...
and dig out these amazing things (thank you grandma!)
- 3D wooden car puzzles...


The boys helped punch out the pieces, I assembled them, and they decorated...
I bet you wish you could make sick cars too!


2 comments:
Wow! I hope you are all feeling better. I saw Matt at school today, he was SO cute.
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! I've got to put a link on mine for you now! Yay! Welcome aboard! :)
Post a Comment