Monday, February 11, 2008

Annastasha

OK, so is that not one of the most beautiful names ever? It belongs to one of the most beautiful girls ever, my little sister, Anna.



This post is a little late, but I wanted to wish Anna a Happy Birthday!

She is now... drumroll please... 21!

I so, cannot believe it. I remember when she was born, and I remember her through so many stages of life, but 21 is really hard to wrap my head around.

Anyway, I thought I would share a few things about Miss Anna.

She is so good. She always chooses the right and sets an amazing example for all those around her.

She is beautiful!

She is silly and fun!

She is a great basketball player. (She is also 6 feet tall!)

She is a very talented artist.



She is so, so smart.

She is adventurous.

She is thoughtful and kind.

She is the middle child in a family of 5 girls, no easy feat!

She is the only one of us girls so far to travel out of the country. (not counting... Tiajuana) She got to study abroad in Italy. How awesome is that?




I love you Anna!!!!!!!

Happy belated birthday!

0 comments: