Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Costumes - 2008

Last Friday night was Trunk-or-Treat at the church... so the boys got to take their costumes for a test drive...

Matt is Wolverine


Nolan is an "Orange Pilot"

(from Star Wars, I know you're all shocked that Nolan would choose to be something #1 Orange & #2 from Star Wars...)

9 comments:

legendre family said...

Those are the best Halloween costumes I Have Ever Seen... what a scream !!!! You are one HIP mommy steph !

Daydreams and Reality said...

How cute...love the pictures, especially the big one at the top! Matt looks like a sweet wolerine and Nolan looks intense! I know the boys are having fun with their costumes!!!!

Mike and Shelby said...

I love that Nolan loves orange. Great costumes.

Our ward here doesn't do Trunk or Treat and I really miss it. I like seeing all the kids in costumes and handing out candy...but I don't want to miss trick or treating with my kids.

heidi said...

i must have missed matt and trunk or treat! that i an AWESOME costume. and nolan is the cutest "orange pilot" i think i have ever seen.

heidi said...

seriously, it is amazing that i even have a driver's license. this is what the comment should say:
i must have missed seeing matt at trunk or treat! that is an AWESOME costume. and nolan is the cutest "orange pilot" i think i have ever seen.
thanks for forgiving me for my poor typing ability.

Becca said...

I love Matt's hair!

Julia said...

They look awesome!! I LOVE the pictures!

Megan said...

What cute costumes! I like the new blog layout.

Anonymous said...

Holly Halloween Batman!

It looks like there are two new heroes to help save the world!!!

We know not where they live (because heroes are always mysterious and secretive about that), but we do know that they come from a wild and crazy, and lovingly fun imagination. Hmmm, must take after the mom and dad.