Friday, October 10, 2008

Nolan Makes Some Pumpkins


So... A while back the Young Women of our ward did a fundraiser for girls camp... they made pizzas. I was in charge of securing the cardboard rounds to put the pizzas on... I secured too many - about 450 too many. So... I've been trying to figure out what to do with some of the extra. This is my first amazing idea - (Oh, it was also a way to use some of the orange paint from the unspeakable orange bathroom incident...)...




love the concentration tounge...


Nolan cut out all the eyes and noses by himself!

5 comments:

heidi said...

he uses scissors better than i do! and just think, you can do this again in a few months with gigantic christmas ornaments!

Meredith said...

Those are so great! You are so talented and creative!

And I'm so jealous of Nolan's scissor skills!

Mike and Shelby said...

What a creative mom you are. And you have quite the artist there too! My favorite is the polka dotted one. I love the big mouth!

You've got some super sweet pictures of him.

Meggan said...

Are you still moving back here?

I just want to hear about the orange bathroom incident.

p.s. I do like the pumpkins!

Becca said...

These are great! I wouldn't mind taking some of those pizza rounds off your hands. I'd like to make some myself! And I think James would be all-too-thrilled if I got him some finger paint . . .